soya Nachos with Cheese Dip
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 529 kcal
Ingredients for soya Nachos with Cheese Dip
- › Soy powder: 30 gm
- › Maize flour: 15 gm
- › Wheat flour: 15 + 5 gm
- › Butter: 10 gm
- › Milk: 50 gm
- › Cheese: 3 cubes or 75 gm
- › Salt and pepper: A pinch
- › Garlic powder or minced garlic: 1 tspn
- › Chilli powder: 1 tspn
1. 1. Mix 30 gm soya powder, 15 gm maize flour or makki atta and 15 gm wheat flour.
2. 2. Season with salt and pepper. add warm water and knead into a soft dough. Keep aside.
3. 3. While the dough is resting, let's make a cheese dip. In a saucepan, melt 3 gm butter on a low flame. If using minced garlic, add it now and fry until the raw smell goes away. Add 5 gm wheat flour and fry for a minute.
4. 4. Add milk little by little and keep whisking with a fork or a whisk. Break any lumps formed and keep whisking until it starts to thicken.
5. 5. Now add little water and grated cheese and keep whisking. Cheese starts to melt slowly. continue to cook on low flame.
6. 6. Add garlic powder (if you didn't use minced garlic), salt, pepper and chilli powder. Stir it all well.
7. 7. Remove from flame once you get desired consistency. Keep in mind that sauce thickens further once it cool. Adjust consistency accordingly.
8. 8. To make nachos, knead the dough for 5 minutes and roll into thin roti.
9. 9. Prick holes with fork and cut into triangles. Brush the remaining butter all over the triangles.
10. 10. Preheat oven for 5 minutes at 150C. Bake for 15 minutes. Halfway through, flip the nachos. You can air fry too. Adjust settings accordingly.
11. 11. If you have neither, make them in a nonstick pan. Just heat the pan and place the triangles on it. Keep on low flame and keep flipping them until nice and crispy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!