Soya Moong Dal Chila
• By Ketaki
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Moong Dal Chila
- › 30 gm Moong dal
- › 30 gm soya nuggets
- › 20 gm methi
- › Dhaniya
- › Green chilles
- › Salt
- › Red chili
- › 3/4 tsp Hing
- › 11 Gm oil
- › 20 gm Onions
1. Soak the nuggets in a bowl of water , microwave it for 3 mins drain and squeeze it. grind it. Soak Mung dal for for an hour and then grind it and mix it with the soya granules , add me thi , dhaniya mirchi salt and hing. I feel Hing is the is key for the funny smell of nugget to go away . Sauté some onions in oil and add the batter . Batter is not runny but like a paste. Pan fry in the oil and eat with chutney or dahi.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!