| 1 minute to read
Soya mooli paratha
- 40gms Defatted soya flour
- 250gms Mooli or Radish (grated and squeezed)
- 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- 1tsp Coriander powder
- salt as needed
- 1/4tsp Red chilli powder
- 5 gm Wheat flour
- pinch of Garam masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (optional)
- coriander leaves (chopped)
- 10ml Butter
In a large bowl mix all ingredients excluding Butter.Knead a smooth dough.
Divide the dough into two equal parts or balls.
Roll out one ball with rolling pin and place it on hot tawa.apply the little butter.cook it from both sides nicely.
Serve the hot paratha with red garlic chutney and curd or relish it with hot cuppa of tea.