soya methi parantha
• By Munmun Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 291 kcal
Ingredients for soya methi parantha
- › methi -30gm soya chunks-40gm wheatflour -30gm salt-to taste red chilli-¹/²tsp oil -5gm
1. 1.grind soya chunks and add wheatflour to it. 2.Add chopped fresh methi leaves. 3.Add salt ,jeera,red chilli powder. 4.Make dough out of it using very little water. 5. Give desired shape and cook it on non stick pan until crisp from both sides 6.serve hot with butter or curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!