• By Poornima Menon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Soya masala
- › onion, tomato, oil, soya, required spices
1. I used the ingredients mentioned in my diet plan and the quantity. onion-50 gms tomato- 50 gms oil - 10 gms soya- 40 gms almonds - 3 no.s( soaked) take a pan and heat the oil. add jeera seeds. once it splutter, add a tsp ginger garlic paste. churn onion in a mixer and add to the pan. sauce till its golden brown. add all necessary masala per taste. I added tur, Chilly, coriander, cumin powder and garam masala along with salt. make tomato and almond puree in mixer with a bit of warm water. now add this to the pan. let the tomato puree cook for 2 mins. add water if necessary. soya is already boiled n squeezed. I cut it into small sizes. now, add this to the gravy. cook with closed lid for another 5 mins. garnish with Kasturi methi.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!