Soya Masala Rice
• By Sonal Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 131 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Masala Rice
- › Rice - 40 gms or as per macros
- › Mini Soya Chunks - 10 gms or as per macros
- › Green Peas - 30 gms or as per macros
- › Ghee - 5 ml
- › Basic Masala - Jeera, chilli, salt and turmeric
1. Put the soya chunks in hot water for some time say 10 mins
2. Heat 5 ml ghee in pan
3. Add Jeera, add all Masalas and put drained soya chunks, peas and rice (washed)
4. Mix everything and add enough water to allow it to boil.
5. Let it cook for 15 mins on medium flame
6. Its ready to serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!