Soya Malai (like Rasamalai)
• By Anuja Shekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 201 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Malai (like Rasamalai)
- › Soya chunks : 30 gm
- › Milk : 150 gm
- › Sugar/Jaggery : as per taste
- › Cardamom powder : 1 pinch
1. Step #1 : Add soya chunks to hot water and siak until it becomes fluffy. Step #2 : Grind the boiled soya chunks in mixer to make it into a coarse paste. Step #3 : Add ghee in a pan and raost thr grounded soya chunks in ghee. Step #4 : Add milk to the pan and milk both thoroughly. Add sugar/ Jaggery as per taste. Step #5 : Keep the flame in simmer and keep stirribg until the milk thickens. That's it and you're done! Note : Calories nor included for sugar / jaggery as it totally depends upon the individual taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!