| 1 minute to read
Soya Kheema Pav
- Bread Slices - 2
- Soya Chunks - 50gms
- One large Onion
- Two medium sized tomatoes
- Ghee/cooking oil - 10ml
- Bay leaf - 2
- Green chillies, Ginger, Garlic, Black pepper, Cumin seeds and various type of masala's
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes
2. In grinder, add soya chunks(remove water), green chillies, ginger, garlic and grind.
3. In frying pan, add oil then add cumin seeds, black pepper, bay leaf.
4. Add finely chopped onion and tomatoes. Fry untill onions turn light golden in colour.
5. Add different type of masalas, salt as per taste and mix well.
6. Add grinded soya in pan and mix along.
7. Allow it to cook well, after 5 minutes add some water around and cover the pan to fry.
8. Garnish and serve.
9. Quick tip: You can try chicken masala/maggi masala instead of normal garam masala to tweak the taste. Moreover, sprinkle lemon water(cherry on top of cake).