Soya kheema masala
• By Pallavi G
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Soya kheema masala
- › 50 gram soya chunks 2 medium size chopped onion 1 chopped tomato 2 green chillies 1 spoon ginger garlic paste 1 spoon roasted besan chilli powder garam masala salt oil ghee
1. Soak soya chunks in water for half an hour Remove water from soya chunks n get roughly grinded like kheema Heat 2 spoon of oil or ghee Add 2 medium size chopped onion Fry it Add 1 spoon Garlic n ginger paste 2 green chillies and 1 chopped tomato Saute well Add 1spoon dhana powder 1 mirchi powder 1 garam masala salt 1 spoon roasted besan Fry it until it release oil After that add soya kheema n some water N cook it 10 min and it's ready. add some Butter (optional) and Serve it
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!