Soya Kheema Frankie
• By Nikhil Tilakpure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 493 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Kheema Frankie
- › 60g gm wheat atta
- › 10g gm butter ghee
- › 50g Soya chunks
- › kasuri methi,onion,tomato,capsicum
- › spices,salt
1. Knead ata and make a tight dough using some salt and kasuri methi rest it for some time.
2. Soyabean Kheema:Boil water, soak soyabean for 5-7 minutes drain and squeeze and grind coarse.Heat a pan add ghee/butter (according to your macros) , add mustard, jeera let it splutter , asKnead ata and make a tight dough using some salt and kasuri methi rest it for some time.afoetida, onion tomato and capcicum. Add red chilli powder, salt , any masala (garam/pawbhaji masala) , chaat masala. Add the grinded soyabean mixture , mix all the ingredients.Add freshly cut coriander , sprinkle a little lemon juice.
3. Heat the skillet , Roll chapati partially cook from both sides.Add butter to one side of the partially cooked chapati , you can also spread tomato sauce (if it fits in your macros )
4. Sprinkle some chaat masala on the spread butter roti , fill the soyabean kheema prepared earlier , add chopped onion, tomato if you like and roll the chapati in the form of Frankie Put the Frankie on hot skillet and toss from all the sides (Use butter/ ghee).And you are ready to eat😇
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!