Soya Keema Pav
Posted by : Debesh kuanr
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:20
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Soya Keema Pav
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes. Once it absorbs water and increases in size, squeeze the water and coarse grind to make the keema. (minced soya)
2. Add 7-8g of ghee in the pan. Once hot, add the onion and saute till golden brown. Add green chillies and minced garlic cloves.
3. Add tomato and cook until soften.
4. Add the masala powders and cook until the mixture starts releasing oil from the sides. At this moment, you can choose to add the green peas.
5. Turn off the gas and let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Add curd and keep mixing for a minute.
7. Add the soya Chunks and salt. Mix well for a minute. Add half a cup of water and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
8. In a separate pan, heat rest of the ghee, add the minced ginger and in the end add a tsp of red chilli powder.
9. Add coriander leaves and fried ginger chilli on the top.
10. Next bake your pav bread on tawa or pan using butter. Make sure to cut the bread in half and bake all the sides properly without burning at all.
Serve along with cut tomatoes, onion and lemon.