Soya keema paratha
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 268 kcal
Ingredients for Soya keema paratha
- › 40gm wheat flour
- › 5gm ghee
- › 20gm Soya chunks
- › 20gm onion chopped
1. soak soy chunks in hot water for 10mins. once softened, squeeze out water and grind in mixer.
2. In a pan, add ghee. put the Soya keema, onion, roasted cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala. Let it cool.
3. make dough. put the Soya keema. and roll it. Now fry on both sides with remaining ghee. Serve with mint chutney or raita
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!