Soya Keema Pao
• By Sonam Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Keema Pao
- › soya chunks 50 gm
- › Peas 20 gm
- › Ghee 8 gm
- › Bun 100 gm
- › Onion 20 gm
- › Green chilli ( as per taste)
- › spices (as per taste)
1. Boil soya chunks with salt. Squeeze and crush them in a mixer grinder
2. Heat 5 gm oil in a pan and add onion and chilli. saute for 5-7 minutes till onion turns tender
3. add peas. add salt, kitchen king, turmeric, garam masala, red chilli as per taste. cover for 5-7 minutes
4. add crushed soya chunks and mix well. cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
5. add tomato puree (I didn't have tomato so added tomato catchup)
6. serve hot with pao (buns). included macros of 2 buns.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!