Soya Kathi roll in Indian style
• By Monika Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 399 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Kathi roll in Indian style
- › Soya chunks 50 gram boiled , boiled chole 20 gram, 1 small size onion, 1 small tomato, spices, salt as per taste, coriander for garnishing. one chapati( 50 gram) approx
1. Step 1. chopped onion, Tomato, green coriander Step 2. Take a pan. add tsp ghee ( I prefer) you can use olive oil or coconut oil. add chopped onion , chopped tomatoes, saute them for 2 min then add soya and chola . again saute them and try to break and mashed them with onion and tomato. Step 3. add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, garam masala, dry coriander powder , black pepper and salt as per your taste. saute all the ingredients and mashed them properly as we do in pav bhaji ki bhaji. Step 4. Take chapati place masy soya bhaji in it. Garnish with green coriander. Step 5. It's ready to eat. You can use any home made chatni as a dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!