soya Jeera Biscuits
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 624 kcal
Ingredients for soya Jeera Biscuits
- › Butter: 30 gm
- › Soya chunks: 50 gm
- › Wheat flour: 50 gm
- › Milk: 125 ml
- › Cumin seeds: 2 tablespoons
- › Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- › Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- › Baking soda: 1/4 teaspoon
- › Ginger: Thumb sized
- › Tea powder: 1 teaspoon
1. 1. In a mixing bowl, add butter and beat until smooth and creamy.
2. 2. Powder soya chunks into fine powder.
3. 3. Sieve wheat flour, soya powder, baking soda, salt, baking powder.
4. 4. Add sieved flour mixture, cumin seeds to the butter and mix well into a crumbly mixture.
5. 5. Further, add 25 gm milk little by little and combine the dough. Do not knead.
6. 6. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 15 min.
7. 7. Take a tablespoon and scoop out the dough and shape it into cookies. Don't press too much.
8. 8. Make stripes with a fork.
9. 9. Grease the baking tray and place the cookies with a little gap between them.
10. 10. Preheat and bake at 150 degrees C for 15 to 20 min until the bottom becomes brown and crisp. Remove and let them cool.
11. 11. Boil 100ml water and add crushed ginger and tea powder.
12. 12. After the water obtains a deep red colour, add in 100ml milk and bring to boil.
13. 13. Simmer for a couple of minutes if you want a strong tea.
14. 14. Strain the tea and serve hot with biscuits.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!