Soya idli fry
• By Seema Jalan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 393 kcal
Ingredients for Soya idli fry
- › 50gm Soya chunks flour
- › 30gm Suji/Rava
- › 100ml curd
- › 1tsp Salt
- › Half tsp baking powder/eno
- › 1tsp lemon juice
- › For sauté
- › 5ml ghee
- › Small onion
- › Ginger garlic green chili paste
- › 1small tomato
- › 1sprig curry leaves
- › 1/2 tsp sambar powder
- › Pinch of salt
- › Half tsp red chili powder
1. Mix soya chunks, suji, curd and make batter. Add salt, baking powder and lemon juice to the batter
2. Steam in idli pot.
3. In a pan heat ghee, and add mustard seeds.
4. Sauté green chili ginger garlic, curry leaves and finely chopped onion for a min. Add finely chopped tomato and add the spices.
5. Sauté idli in the pan with the spices for a minute and serve hot with chutney or enjoy as it is.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!