Soya greens balls
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Soya greens balls
- › Defatted Soya flour- 50gm
- › Bengal gram flour-10gm
- › White barley flour- 10gm
- › ginger root - 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
- › Green chilly - 5gm
- › Spinach- 100gm
- › Amaranth leaves- 50gm
- › Dry spices- cumin seeds, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, salt(as per your taste), black pepper powder. (all a pinch), stevia drops( 2-3)
- › Ghee- 10gm
- › Strawberry- 10gm
- › mustard seeds- 3gm
- › Coriander leaves - for garnishing.
1. In a bowl, mix all type of flours and all dry spices.
2. Add ginger, garlic and chilly paste and mix well.
3. Chop the spinach and amaranth leaves and add to the above mixture.
4. Add little water at a time, until soft dough is formed and roll balls out of it.
5. In a skillet, add ghee and mustard seeds and let it crackle. Afterwards add the balls and saute it for sometime. This will give crunchy outer covering.
6. Now, add little water and let it simmer until it's cooked or about 7 minutes.
7. In a plate, garnish the balls with strawberry slices and coriander leaves. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!