Soya fried rice
• By Ishwar Ailsinghani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 519 kcal
Ingredients for Soya fried rice
- › Rice 50gms
- › Soya chunks 75gms
- › Green chilies 2 to 3 pieces
- › Ginger
- › Salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder as per taste
- › Coriander leaves
- › Ghee 10gms
1. 1. Cook 50gms and keep it aside. 2. Wash soya chunks and boil for 10 minutes, add salt. 3. Use strainer and squeeze soya chunks to remove soaked water. 4. Use a pan, heat 10 gms ghee and add finely chopped ginger. 5. Add soya chunks and mix all ingredients well. 6. Turn the flame low and add green chillies. 7. Stir all ingredients well for 5 minutes. 8. Add salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder, keep stirring. 9. Add cooked rice and mix all ingredients well. 10. Cover the lid for 5 to 7 minutes, maintain low flame. 11. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!