Soya flour pizza
• By Bhavana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 429 kcal
Ingredients for Soya flour pizza
- › 20 GMs Soya chunks flour
- › 30 GMs wheat flour
- › 30 GMs each spinach, onion, capsicum and 15 GMs corn kernels
- › 1 Amul cheese cube ( didn’t have mozzarella at home so used processed cheese cube instead)
- › - 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- › - 50 GMs paneer, 1tbsp curd
- › - pinch baking soda, salt to taste, oregano, chilli flakes etc
1. - Mix soya and wheat flour in a bowl, add little salt, baking soda, pinch of sugar. 1 tbsp curd, spinach puree( I boiled the spinach and made a paste to form puree) Make a dough. You will not need additional water as spinach and curd will be enough to bind the dough together. Let it rest for an hour
2. - Meanwhile chop onions and capsicum ( you can use any toppings of your choice instead).
3. Roll the though to form thick chapati like base. You can either roast it on a pan or bake in preheated oven for around 15-20 minutes.
4. Once the base is done around 70-80%, remove from oven/pan. Apply pizza sauce, toppings of your choice. I have put onion, capsicum, corn and paneer. Coat with grated cheese
5. Bake at 200 degree for around 7 minutes or put on a tawa and let it cook for around 4-5 minutes with lid on
6. Sprinkle oregano, chilli flakes or any seasoning of your choice. Trust me this tastes yumm 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!