• By Pranati
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 400 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Farshan
- › Soya Granules 100 gms
- › Peanuts 40 gms
- › Onion 100 gms
- › Channa dal roasted 15 gms
- › Green chilly as per taste
- › Curry leaves
1. Dry roast onion (thinly chopped), peanuts, curry leaves and chopped green chilies with a little spray of olive oil and salt sprinkled over in an OTG at 150 degrees for 10 mins. Dry roast soya granules in a hot pan over medium flame for 2/3 mins with salt added to it. Heat little ghee, splutter some mustard seeds and roasted channa dal. Add pinch of turmeric powder and red chili powder and put all dry roasted ingredients together into the pan. Sauté for 2/3 mins and the Farhan is ready. This can be stored for one week inside an airtight jar. Quantities to be taken as per daily allowed macros. Other powdered spices may also be added as per taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!