Soya egg tikkas
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 225 kcal
Ingredients for Soya egg tikkas
- › Soya chunks 50gms
- › 5ml olive oil or ghee
- › 10gm onion
- › 1 egg white
- › 5gm tomato
1. Grind soya chunks in blender.
2. Mix salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, roasted cumin powder, sabji/chicken masala, all as per taste
3. Mix and pat them into flattened balls
4. In a bowl, beat egg white and mix salt n pepper
5. Heat oil in a pan, dip the soya tikkas in beaten egg white and shallow fry in pan. Toss sides and serve hot (optional with tabasco sauce!)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!