Soya egg cutlet.
• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 556 kcal
Ingredients for Soya egg cutlet.
- › Soya chunks -100 grams
- › Eggs - 2
- › Oil- 8 grams
- › Green Chilly
- › Ginger
- › Salt
- › Coriander leaves
1. Cook the Soya chunks by boiling them with a little salt.
2. Once cooked squeeze all the water out of it. There should be almost no water.
3. Put it all in a mixer with some ginger, coriander,chilly and salt.
4. Blend it till it turns into a coarse consistency.
5. Since this makes for two servings lunch and dinner. Divide it into two parts.
6. In a bowl take an egg and beat it.
7. Add the soya mixture and mix it well.
8. Heat a pan with oil.
9. Make the Soya and egg mixture into medium size patties and place on the pan.
10. Close with a lid for some time. Flip and cook on the other side.
11. Keep an eye on the flame, it does have a tendency to burn fast on high flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!