Soya Dryfruit laddoo
• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 313 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Dryfruit laddoo
- › Soya chunks ground finely - 50 gms
- › Ghee - 5 gms
- › Almonds - 5 gms
- › Walnuts - 5 gms
- › Low fat milk - 40 ml
- › Sugar free - 3 gms
1. Add ghee to pan and heat it
2. Once it's hot and melted add soya chunks powder and roast gradually on low flame
3. Keep the flame low all the time and keep stirring continuously. Keep stirring else Soya flour can get charred and it will turn Laddoos to be bitter in taste.
4. Once the Soya flour has changed its colour slightly add elaichi powder and keep stirring then add chopped dry fruits
5. Swicth off the gas and add sugar free and mix it properly
6. Once the mixture cools down start forming Laddoos. You may add warm milk little by little so as to form the laddoos.
7. Keep them in fridge for 30 minutes or so to set.
8. And we are done. Don't keep yourself away from fitness just for your cravings recreate love within your macros. 🥰
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!