Soya Dal Khichdi
• By Anand Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:50 Minutes 744 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Dal Khichdi
- › 70 gm soya chunks
- › 50 gm dal
- › 50 gm rice
- › 15 gm oil
- › 100 gm veggies
- › Water depending on the Volume you want
1. 1. Soak soya , dal and rice for 30 to 40 min 2. Chop onion , garlic and other vegetables 3. heat some ghee or oil and stir fry veggies in the pressure cooker. 4. add masala 5. add the soaked soya, rice and dal and add water 6. cook for 3 to 6 whistles. your soya dal khichdi is ready. this food is easy to make and you can have it daily note: when on low calories you can add more water so that you can have this dish 2 to 3 times in a day , avoiding any unwanted or his calorie snack item in middle of the day. bon appetite.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!