Soya curd Salad
• By Leena Malhotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 168 kcal
Ingredients for Soya curd Salad
- › Soya chunks
- › chaat masala
- › curd
- › cucumber
- › onion
- › tomatoe
- › coriander leaves
- › salt
- › black pepper
1. Boil 40g( or as suggested in diet) of Soya granules in water for 10 minutes until properly soft and fluffy.
2. Drain the extra water from the soya and let it cool.
3. Add curd and all the masalas and keep it in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes - soya will absorb all the marination.
4. In the chilled soya mixture add all the chopped raw veggies and give it a nice stir and serve it with garlic butter bread toast .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!