soya cucumber pancake aka thalipeeth
• By Labhshri Khambe
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 291 kcal
Ingredients for soya cucumber pancake aka thalipeeth
- › 30 GMs soya flour
- › 20 GMs wheat flour
- › 100 GMs cucumber
- › 1 small spicy green chilly finely chopped
- › 1 tsp sesame seeds
- › Pinch of turmeric
- › Salt to taste
- › Amchur powder as per taste
1. Grab a bowl, measure soya flour and wheat flour.
2. Grate cucumber in the same bowl of flour
3. Add all spices
4. Mix and add water to make batter. Keep the batter a bit thick for making crisp pancakes
5. Make pancake, use oil if you wish for roasting. You can avoid and save it for some other recipes.
6. Enjoy hot with peanut chutney or dahi. Don’t forget to calculate calories for same.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!