Soya crispy chunk
• By Smita Zond
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 499 kcal
Ingredients for Soya crispy chunk
- › 100gm soya 10gm rice flour 10gm corn flour 10gm suji 5gm oil spices
1. Add soya chunk in boiling water, soak it for 15 min. drain all the water and squeeze the excess water from soya chunk. add rice flour, corn flour, and suji in it, add red chili powder, coriander and cumin powder, salt, chat masala, aamchur powder, and 3gm of oil. mix it well. preheat the oven for 10 minutes. put remaining 2gm of oil into baking tray and spread it. place all chunks into the tray. bake it for 45 minutes or until it became crispy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!