Soya Crispy bites
• By Pranoti Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 173 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Crispy bites
- › soya flour (40 gm)
- › leafy vegetable as per choice (methi / palak), coriander : quantity as per choice
- › 1 medium size onion
- › spices and salt as per taste
- › Optional : A very little amount of ghee/oil to make patties can be used if needed (2/3 gm)
1. Mix well the soya flour, spices, salt, onion, and chopped leafy vegetables
2. Add little amount of water to make a dough that binds the mixture well ; too much water will lead to a dosa prep rather than having patties.
3. Make small patties of the dough and keep in microwave for 6-8 min as per the crispiness required.
4. You can have the patties with chutney, sauce or curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!