soya cornflakes chiwda
• By Viraj Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 473 kcal
Ingredients for soya cornflakes chiwda
- › 50gms Soya granules
- › 50gms corn flakes
- › 25gms peanuts
- › cumin seeds
- › green chilli
- › curry leaves
- › garam masala
- › black salt
- › 10gms powdered sugar
- › garlic
1. mix soya granules, black salt, chopped green chillies, cumin seeds, roughly crushed garlic cloves, curry leaves and garam masala.
2. heat up a non stick kadhai and add the mixture.
3. stir mixture properly for 15 mins till everything is toasted and garlic cloves dry out.
4. let the mixture cool down for a bit. add cornflakes peanuts and sprinkle the powdered sugar and mix it well. and DONE!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!