Soya corn & bell pepper masala
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 162 kcal
Ingredients for Soya corn & bell pepper masala
- › Olive oil 3gm
- › Soaked soya chunks 25gm
- › Capsicum 100gm
- › Sweetcorn kernels 50gm
- › Green chilly 2-3
- › Tomato chopped 10gm
1. In a pan, add oil, put cumin seeds/mustard seeds.
2. Add soaked soya chunks, capsicum, corn and tomato.
3. Toss them well, add salt, red chilly powder, roasted cumin powder, turmeric, dry mango powder and pinch of garam masala.
4. Add water and let it simmer well for 10mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!