Soya Comes to Rescue when Chicken Betrays😌🙄
• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 565 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Comes to Rescue when Chicken Betrays😌🙄
- › Soya Chunks 100 gms
- › Onion 50 gms
- › tomato 50 gms
- › capsicum 50 gms
- › green chillies -2
- › ginger garlic paste
- › ghee - 20 gms
1. Boil soya chunks for 2 mins, squeeze out the water and keep it aside....Take a pan, add ghee, jeera, onion, tomato, Ginger garlic paste, capsicum. Fry
2. add all the spices you want. Salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, chicken masala, pepper powder, hing powder (mandatory to avoid the after effects of soya😅) add some water if needed..
3. once veggies are cooked add soya chunks...allow to cook for 2 mins and garnish with coriander leaves...
4. this quantity u can split and have in 2-3 meals. Taste is not that bad😬😉
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!