Soya chunks roast
• By Shenaz Dungrawala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 122 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunks roast
- › Soya Chunks - 25gms
- › Oil - 4gm
- › Salt
- › Chilli powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Pav bhaji masala
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 15mins.
2. Strain water. Add all masalas and salt and marinate for 10mins
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add marinated soya chunks and let it roast for 10mins.
4. Ready to snack.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!