Soya Chunks Paav Bhaji
• By Rakhi Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 190 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Paav Bhaji
- › Soya chunks 50 gm
- › Broccoli 100 gm
- › Olive oil 8 gm
- › Garlic 2-3 pcs
- › Ginger
- › Onion 1 small
- › Tomato 1 small
- › Capsicum ~20 gm
- › Paav bhaji masala
- › Salt, Red chili powder-as per taste
- › green chili ~2 (as needed)
1. Boil soya chunks and broccoli together in a pressure cooker and take 3-4 whistles.
2. Prepare the tadka/gravy- take oil, saute garlic and ginger first. then add chopped onions and saute till they turn brown.
3. Add capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes
4. Add chopped tomatoes along with all the masala. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Mash the boiled chunks and broccoli and add the mixture to this gravy.
6. Add some water and let it cook for another 5-10 minutes.
7. It's ready! Add butter (optional) in your serving. Eat with bread/roti/paratha as per your choice and allowed macros. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!