Soya Chunks Gravy
• By Anjali Soni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 144 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Gravy
- › soya chunks 25 gms
- › 25 gms curd
- › 5 ml oil
- › jeera
- › half onion half tomato garlic ginger
- › turmeric powder, salt, red chilly powder, coriander powder( according to taste)
- › chopped coriander
1. squeeze water from the soaked soya chunks and marinate it in curd along with turmeric powder, salt , chilly powder and leave it for an hour
2. heat oil add jeera and ginger garlic paste and mix it.
3. the add the onion and tomato paste and put all the spices according to preference and cook them until it leaves oil..
4. then add the marinated soya chunks and mix well and cook for 2-3 mins.. and later add little water mix well and pressure cook till 2 whistles..
5. once the cooker cools down serve the curry in a bowl with chopped coriander on top.. Relish it with chapati or rice..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!