Soya chunks flour laddu
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 505 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunks flour laddu
- › Soya chunks flour 90gms
- › Ghee 20ml
- › Milk 30ml
- › Erythritol/Stevia
1. Grind soya chunks to flour.
2. Add ghee to a hot pan. Add the flour and roast.
3. Add erythritol/stevia as per your taste to the pan and mix well. Check for your level of sweetness.
4. Add milk and mix well. Take off from the heat.
5. Keep mixing and apply bit of ghee to your palms.
6. Take the mildly hot (not warm) to and make laddus rolling in both the palms. Viola! Enjoy a sweet everyday!
7. Version 2 - You can also dry roast urad dhal until aroma fills your kitchen (your dhal macros) and powder it. Mix both soya and urad dhal flour and add to the ghee in pan. Follow same steps as above. This tastes more better than solo! Those who have jaggery in their macros can add it in place of sugar-free.
8. The above quantities are my two day soya chunks. Got 8 laddus..4 per day. Easy to gobble.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!