Soya Chunks (Defatted Soya) Flour Kebab
• By sheetal aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 628 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks (Defatted Soya) Flour Kebab
- › Soya Chunks (Defatted Soya) Flour 100 g Mix Vegetables (finely chopped) 250 g Curd 50 g Dhaniya Powder 1 tsp Haldi 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder 1 tsp Amchur Powder 1 tsp Anardana Powder 1 tsp Kasuri Methi 1 tsp Garam Masala 1/2 tsp Jeera Powder 1 tsp Salt As per taste Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) 1 tsp Green Chillies (finely chopped) 1 tsp Mint Leaves (finely chopped) 1 tsp Oil 5 g
1. 1) Mix all the ingredients except oil and make a soft dough. 2) Now divide the dough into equal parts and shape it in the form of cutlets.You can grease your palm with oil to give the desired shape or take a cutlet mould and grease it and put the dough in it to shape it in the desired form. 3) Now roast the kebabs in airfryer at 160 degree Celsius for 10-12 minutes and flip in between when one side is cooked. 4) You can also make cutlets on a non stick tava with some oil on a low medium flame. It will take approximately 6-7 minutes for one batch. 5) Your soya kebabs are ready to be served with green chutney or ketchup or mayonnaise. Tips: 1) You can add rava or maida to the mixture for added crispiness. 2) You can also use the kebabs in burger as patties. 3) You can replace defatted soya flour with fine soya chunks powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!