Soya chunks cheela and paneer bhurji
• By Sai Surya Kiran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 1124 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunks cheela and paneer bhurji
- › Soya Chunks - 150 gm Besan - 25gm Wheat flour - 25 gm Paneer - 100 gm Butter - 15 gm Onion - 100 gm Tomato - 50 gm
1. Disclaimer 1: The quantities which I have used serve as 2 meals for me. You can adjust the quantities as per your choice. Disclaimer 2: I always cook both Soya chunks cheela and Paneer bhurji in parallel on 2 burners to save my time. So we ideally need 2 tawa else even 1 will do if you have time Recipe for Soya chunks Cheela: 1) Take 150gm soya chunks and grind them to powder 2) Take a bowl, add 150gm grinded soya chunks powder, 25gm besan, 25gm wheat flour (besan and wheat flour helps in easy binding), add 50 gm onion and spices as per your taste I have added chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala, coriander powder and jeera powder 3) Add water until you feel the batter is consistent enough to make cheela (As soya soaks water we would be requiring atleast 3 glasses but again it's your call) 4) Take a non stick tawa(this helps in using less butter and easy to cook) and add 5 gms butter and add the cheela and spread it like a dosa. Put a lid on it for a minute and then flip it and again wait for a minute. The cheela is ready to serve. Recipe for Paneer bhurji: 1) Take a tawa, add 10 gm butter, cumin seeds and onion 2) Fry the onion for a couple of minutes and add tomatoes. let them fry for 5 minutes and add all the spices you want. I have added chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, pepper powder 3) After frying for a couple of minutes add 100 gms paneer and cook for 5 minutes. You can garnish with coriander leaves. Paneer bhurji is ready to serve This is a combination which I follow regularly when I am on a veg diet. Try it and Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!