soya chunks and spinach pulav
• By Patil Sravanthi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for soya chunks and spinach pulav
- › Soya chunks -50gms Raw rice -40 gms Spinach 100gms Onion 30gms Olive oil 10gms Spices as per required Salt Green chili’s Turmeric powder Coriander powder Garlic cloves 2 Salt as per taste Jeera 1tsp
1. In pan put oil,jeera, green chillis ,garlic,onions and sauté it for few mins ..once onions turns little golden brown add some turmeric,coriander powder and spinach and sauté it for another few mins now add smoked and washed soya chunks and rice to it add salt and give a nice mix all together .. now add water as per needed and cook it for 15-20 min on medium flame .. and that’s it your spinach soya chunks pulav is ready to eat 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!