Soya Chunks & Chicken (Dry)
• By Rohit Kulegi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 1005 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks & Chicken (Dry)
- › Chicken breast: 500 grams
- › Soya Chunks: 100 grams
- › Tomato: 70 grams
- › Onion: 110 grams
- › Coriander leaves: 10 grams
- › Ghee: 10 grams
1. 1. Heat Up ghee with khade masale
2. 2. Put some onions and then after the onions change its color add the tomatoes
3. 3. Add pre soaked soya chunks and chicken breast
4. 4. Add all the important spices you like.
5. 5. Add some water but in small quantity.
6. 6. Mix them up and cover it up with a lid and use light flame for the cooking.
7. 7. Keep on checking in 10 minutes wether the water is dried up or not? If yes, add some and stir it so that chicken can cook.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!