Soya chunk upma
• By Shilpi Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 202 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunk upma
- › 30gms soya chunks
- › 25gms paneer
- › 100gms chopped vegetables(onion, bell pepper, carrot)
- › cumin seed
- › mustered seed
- › Turmeric
- › Red chilli powder
- › Salt
- › 3 gms ghee
- › Lemon, Green chilli, Coriander leaves for garnish
1. Dry roast the soya chunks
2. Grind soya chunks to make fine powder
3. Heat up the pan and put in 3 gms ghee
4. Add cumin seeds and vegetables and stir fry for 2 mins.
5. Add Paneer and soya chunks powder. stir to mix all.
6. Add 60 ml water and cook on medium flame for 2-3 mins until desired consistency is obtained.
7. Squeeze lemon juice and garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!