Soya chunk multigrain set Dosa
• By Sujitha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 597 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunk multigrain set Dosa
- › Channa dhal - 25 GMs Urad dhal - 25 GMs Toor dhal - 30 GMs Idli rice - 20 GMs Raw rice(Dosa rice) - 30 GMs
- › Soya chunk - 40 GMs
- › Red chilli - 5 nos Hing - 1/2 tsp Salt - as needed
1. Wash and soak Channa dhal, urad dhal, toor dhal and both the rice with red chillies Soak the soya chunk separately After 2 hours squeeze the soya chunk and place in a mixer, grind along with the soaked ingredients to dosa batter consistency. Add salt and hing, make set dosa in a set dosa pan. Note: If you use nonstick pan you make thin crepe’s. I served bottle gourd and cucumber raita, tomato chutney and vegetable poriyal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!