Soya chunk kadi
• By Manisha Shrivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 152 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunk kadi
- › Soya chunks 35 gms
- › Besan 5 gms
- › yoghurt 15 gms
- › ghee 5 gms
1. 1. Boil Soya chunks in water for 5 mins. Once done, drain the water.
2. 2. In a bowl mix besan, yogurt and water. whisk them and keep them aside.
3. 3. In a pan, put oil, pinch of cumin seeds, pinch of fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder and curry leaves. Put the besan mix and bring it to boil for 10 mins. Put Soya chunks and salt. let it cook for more 10 minutes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!