Soya Chunk Flour Tikki
• By Mathanagopalan Ravichandran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 462 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunk Flour Tikki
- › 60g Soya Chunk Flour
- › 100g veggies
- › 10ml ghee
- › 200g potato
1. Dry roast Soya Chunk Flour and keep it aside.
2. Boil the potato, mash it and mix the roasted Soya chunk flour in it with veggies (capcicum, onion, cabbage).
3. Sprinkle little water and make medium size cutlet with the mixture.
4. Pan fry it with the 10ml oil provision. Yummy Cutlet is ready for snacks.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!