Soya Chunk Flour Halwa
• By Mathanagopalan Ravichandran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 498 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunk Flour Halwa
- › 60g Soya Chunk Flour
- › 60g Wheat Flour
- › 10g Ghee
- › Cardamom powder for taste
- › Sugar or Stevia as per your macros
1. Dry roast Soya chunk flour and wheat flour and keep it aside until it cool down. Mix the roasted powder in a glass of water and make sure there are no lumps.
2. Boil 2 glass of water and add the already mixed flour water in it. Keep the stove in simmer.
3. Add sugar or Stevia as per the macros with pinch of salt and Cardamom powder for taste. Cook it till you get the Halwa consistency. Mix the Halwa with ghee before you get down it from stove.
4. Yummy Soya Chunk Flour Halwa is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!