Soya Chunk Flour Adai
• By Mathanagopalan Ravichandran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0030 Minutes 537 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunk Flour Adai
- › 60g Soya Chunk Flour
- › 20g Rice Flour
- › 50g Moong Dal
- › 50g Potato
- › 50g of veggies
- › 5ml oil
1. Dry roast Rice flour and Soya floor in the Pan and keep it aside.
2. Boil the overnight soaked Moong dal along with potato and mash it once cooled. Put this mix with the Soya and Rice floor.
3. Add veggies like capsicum, cabbage and onion for crunchiness and masala powder ( chilly, pepper, salt ) as per taste and make Adai roti and cook both side with few drops of oil in nonstick pan.
4. Easily 4 Adai will come with above mentioned quantities. High caloric high protein Adai is ready for snacks.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!