soya chungs idly podi
• By Subhashini Mulpuru
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for soya chungs idly podi
- › soya chungs -50grams red chilly powder -20grams Garlic cloves -5n salt -1 tea spoon
1. 1)Dry roast the soya chunks on low flame in heavy bottom pan 2)In heavy bottom pan soya chunks will roast slowly and we get good aroma with this process 3) cool down the soya chunks 4)in small mixer jar aad the roasted chunks,salt,chilly powder and garlic,graind them thoroughly then we get the protien rich karappodi SERVING SIZE:1 spoon (10grams)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!