• By Sumit Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 438 kcal
Ingredients for Soya-Chilli
- › Soya chunks (50gr) Onion (2 pieces) Tomato (2 pieces) Ghee/oil (10gr ) Tomato Sauce ( 20gr ) Chilli Sauce ( 10gr ) Green Chilli ( 2-3 pieces ) Ginger (1/2 inch ) Garlic ( 5 cloves ) Black Pepper powder turmeric powder (1/2tsp) Dry Red Chilli ( 2 pieces ) red chilli powder (1/4 spoon )
1. 1. Soak the Soya-chunk in hot water & squeeze out all the water from inside. ( repeat this process for 2-3 times ). 2. Heat up the Kadhai (preferably non-stick) & pour oil. 3. Once the oil heats up add chopped onions, tomato & green chili, dry red chili & cook till everything turns golden brown. 4. Add salt, red chili powder & turmeric powder at low flame for 1-2min. 5. Add grated ginger & garlic into it & cook for 5min on a medium flame. 6.Add soaked soya-chunks & saute for 10-15min on a low flame. Enjoy your dish now 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!