• By Toashika Gurjar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 300 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chilla
- › 50gram: Soya chunks grinded
- › 50gram: Paneer meshed
- › 10gram: Isabgol
- › 20gram: Onion chopped
- › 1/2 tsp Salt, Red chilli powder, Turmeric
- › 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- › 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
- › 1 Cup Water
1. Take soya chunks grinded in a bowl, now mashed paneer in it, add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, onion chopped, ajwain and coriander leaves.
2. Whisk all the ingredients together in the bowl along with water to make a mixture.
3. Now take a non stick pan and put some amount of the mixture to pan fry it. Fry both side till it turns solid, crispy and golden brown(You can add oil also if difficult to fry)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!