• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 385 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chila!
- › Soya chunks (40 gm) Wheat flour 40 gm Ghee 10 gm Onion 30 gm, finely chopped Green chilly 1, finely chopped Coriander leaves, finely chopped Salt as per taste Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp Water
1. Grind soya chunks into fine powder, add wheat flour, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, onion, green chilli and water. Make a medium consistency batter. Keep aside for 15-20 mins. Make chila on non stick pan adding ghee. Serve hot with curd or chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!