Soya Cheese Samosa
• By Vaibhav Amle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 810 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cheese Samosa
- › 5 serving! Ingredients used: Almond flour and wheat flour- 50gms each.(100gms total) Potatoes - 100gms Soya granules: 75gms parmeasan Cheese - 50gms Coconut oil - 10gms
1. Method: Knead the Almond and wheat Flour in equal proportion and let it rest for 10mins. Add Some Ajwain ( Carom seeds) while kneading the dough. Boil the potatoes and Soya granules separately then saute it with red chili powder, turmeric and salt in oil. Include Green peas if you like it ( optional) Stuff the Potatoe and soya mixture in samosa shaped dough, add some cheese and seal the samosa. Air fry it as per time mentioned in the guide ( for me it took 6-8mins) if your calories then can also fry it occasionally.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!